The Euphonic Array is a brand new ambient frequency instrument in the world, created by Acolyte Instruments in Los Angeles. It is an incredible soundscape addition like brings ambient long tones much like crystal bowls using water on the fingers and sliding along the rods.
You can get many unique combinations of notes and frequencies in both 440 and 432.
Euphonic Array - Monaural Beat
Monaural Beat Euphonics (also called Monaural Pairs) are specifically tuned with the notes 4hz apart from each other which creates a beat/wave effect when the notes are played simultaneously. This effect is very conducive to meditative state.
Notes on the Monoaural Beat C (video below): C3 pair, C4 pair, E4 and G4 pair
Monoaural Beat models available for order in different keys (sound samples coming very soon!):
Monoaural Beat A (lowest): A2 pair, A3 pair, C#4, E pair
- Monoaural Beat B: B3 pair, B4 pair, B4 pair, D#4, F#4 pair
- Monoaural Beat C (above video): C3 pair, C4 pair, E4, G4 pair
- Monoaural Beat D: D3 pair, D4 pair, F#4, A4 pair
- Monoaural Beat E: E3 pair, E4 pair, G#4, B4 pair
- Monoaural Beat F: F3 pair, F4 pair, A4, C4 pair
- Monoaural Beat G (highest): G3 pair, G4 pair, B4, D4 pair
Euphonic Array - Overtone (7 note)