Lightweight and versatile, this monochord is designed so anyone can pick it up and play, while also suitable for concert performances, sound baths, mediation and to accompany singing. Or you can also use the Monolina therapeutically as a “body monochord.”
- Comes tuned in C, A, G, F, or D
- 34 strings: 24 overtones,5 bass, 5 fifth
- 5 Koto bridges
- Universal template for the bridges, for minor or major tuning on the melodic strings
- tuner, tuning key and some replacement strings
- A set of percussion chopsticks
- Size 28.3'' x 13'' x 4.3''
- Material: ash & cherry wood
- Weight: 6 lbs
Monolina C - rich overtones, character tending to major: 24 overtone strings in C, 5 bass strings in C, and 5 fifth strings in G
Monolina A - rich overtones, character tending to minor: 24 overtone strings in A, 5 bass strings in A, and 5 fifth strings in E
Monolina G - crystal clear and universal: 24 overtone strings in g, 5 bass strings in G , and 5 fifth strings in d
Monolina F - for fullness and vibration: 24 overtone strings in F, 5 bass strings in F and 5 fifth strings in C
Monolina D - deepest Monolini with strong bass and vibration: 24 overtone strings in D, 5 bass strings in D and 5 fifth strings in A
How to chose a monochord:
- If you are looking for matching tunings: F and C or D and A.
The Monolina G fits universally to all tunings.
- Read more and watch videos on How to chose your Monolina tuning
- Get Inspired: How do you learn how to play an “intuitive” instrument
- Learn more: How to destress with the monochord
- Examples on How to place the Monolina for a sound massage
Monolina Manual: Download
LISTENListen to all 5 tunings of the Feeltone Monolina below!